We offer a variety of hosted retreats to meet the needs and desires of all, from middle school age, high school, college, and adult.
- Men's and Women's Parish Retreats: Retreat weekends are not restricted to the parishes listed. You may attend any retreat weekend that you choose.
- St Francis Offerings: These events provide opportunities to increase our awareness of the presence of Christ in our life; to reflect on our faith; and to be empowered to pass on our faith to our families and community.
- Cursillo: an encounter with Christ 3-day weekend, and direction for a lifetime of discipleship. It promotes a spiritual revitalization of our world. By living a fully Christian life, we bring Christ to others, including members of our family, school, workplace, etc. Cursillo develops a consciousness that we are called to be leaders through discipleship.
- Engaged Encounter: Engaged Encounter is a weekend designed to give engaged couples the opportunity to speak together honestly and intensively about their future life together.
- Marriage Encounter: A Marriage Encounter Weekend is for married couples who value their relationship and desire a richer, fuller life together. Whether you’re newly married – or have been married for decades – good communication is the key to keeping your love relationship vibrant and strong! A Marriage Encounter Weekend provides the right communication tools to help your relationship be all that it can be.
- Retrouvaille Retreats: Retrouvaille (French for Rediscover) offers tools needed to rediscover a loving marriage relationship. Thousands of couples headed for cold, unloving relationships or divorce have successfully overcome their marriage problems by attending the program.
- Alcoholics Anonymous Retreats: Alcoholic Anonymous Retreats are held over a weekend, and devote time for spirituality in recovery from alcoholism. These retreats bring together a group of recovering alcoholics in a setting that promotes fellowship and sharing throughout the weekend.